Pages - Menu

Friday, May 18, 2012

About those plans I made a few weeks ago...

You may remember that I made plans to go back to school a couple weeks ago.....and hopefully you remember that part where I mentioned how I'd learned a few things about planning my life (meaning sometimes we make plans and find out later that it's just not the right time). Well, friends, I have learned that it's just not the right time for me to go back to school right now. Sure, I could go ahead and make it happen, but I have chosen to wait just a bit longer...

That being said, I will be taking on the title of (full time)"Stay at Home Mom" for the second time in my life. It's been a full 6 years since I've lived the life of a SAHM. Honestly, I'm having a hard time adjusting to it, but I'm very thankful for the opportunity to be able to focus on the girls and our home for a while again.

Photobucket