Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Praise His Name [song]


Praise His Name 
by Jeff and Sherri Easter

When you're up against a wall 
And your mountain seems so tall 
And you realize that life's not always fair 
You can run away and hide 
Let the old man decide 
Or you can change your circumstances with a prayer 

When everything falls apart 
Praise his name 
When you have a broken heart 
Raise your hands and say 
Lord, you're all I need 
You're everything to me 
And he'll take the pain away 

When it seem your all alone 
Praise his name 
When you feel you can't go on 
Just Raise your hands and say 
Greater is he that is within me 
And you can praise the hurt away 
If you'll just praise his name 

Ohhh, 
You can overcome 
By the blood of the lamb 
And by the word of your testimony 
You'll see the darkness go 
As your faith begins to grow 
You're not alone, so how can you be lonely


I couldn't find a link to the actual song, but this song is on my mind this morning.  Our choir at church sings it and I love it! I have some friends and family who are going through some hard times now, and I know what that's like because I've been through my own share of hard times {and I know there will be more}. The words to this song are exactly true though! Praise Him and He WILL take the hurt away! You're not alone, so how can you be lonely?!?! 

I love all of my friends and family. Sometimes it seems like no one cares about you or your circumstance, but most times that's just in your head and not true at all. If you want to feel God's love, just ask Him to show it to you. He can carry the hurt/pain for you and give you relief, but you have to give it to him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment