Pages - Menu

Monday, November 12, 2012

I made this!

I have been reading a few blogs that have some tutorial crafts on them. Today I decided to try some of them out. The first one was turning a Large T-shirt into a tunic. I am so excited to have tried this! It turned out great an I plan to wear it tomorrow night :) I didn't snap a pic of this one but its really simple. I basically trimmed the edges down using a tunic I wear often as a guide. Then I sewed up the sides. The arms are long since the shirt was so big to begin with so I just trimmed them down to size and voila! New shirt!

The next one which I am super proud of is a scarf! There's a pic of it somewhere in this post but I can't tell where because I'm posting from my phone... Anyway, don't be surprised if you are a member of my family and you receive one of these as a gift sometime :) I love the way it turned out! Since I like to give credit where credit is due - Here's a link to the tutorial I used.

I'm enjoying my new sewing machine so much!

Gracie liked my new shirt so much she had me "fix" one of hers too! She told me she's glad I can sew but she's glad I don't sew too many things and make her wear them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment