Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The many Faces of Anna Kate

Anna Kate has been attending Mother's Day Out for a few weeks now. She seems to like it pretty well. Of course she doesn't like when I leave her, but she ends up having a good day and even taking a nap while she's there. I had no idea how much I needed a break every once in a while - The 5 hours when she is away have been put to good use though! 

They took class pictures a couple weeks ago, and even though I don't love school pics as a general rule, these stole my heart:


Look at that sweet dimple!



This is her mischievous face




What a cutie pie!!! 

I don't know what they did to make her smile and laugh so much, but it worked! I could just squeeze her! 

She is getting so big! Walking Running, talking, counting to 3, playing with her toys. I just don't know where the time goes! Right now, her favorite thing to do is play with her baby doll. She wraps it up [or has one of us do it], and then sways back and forth like she's rocking it. She has been making us laugh so much when she throws the baby down in the floor, picks the blanket up, and brings it back to wrap the baby up again. The next cutest thing is when she steps up on the stool in her room to turn the lights on and off. Playing peek-a-boo has become a fun time too. When we tell her to cover her eyes, she covers her nose and mouth with her hands and then pulls the away quickly and says "Doo" - the "b's" sound like "d's" right now. 

I am enjoying spending my days with "Punkin" so much right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment