Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Anna Kate - 10 months

Somehow, the 10 month mark passed us by and I didn't notice!  I think it had something to do with birthday parties and 11 year olds...

Anna Kate has established a favorite things list that I thought I would share this time.

First, she loves this blanket - I'd say it will go everywhere we go for the next several years. This blanket was the first baby gift Anna Kate received - pretty early in my pregnancy actually. We didn't use it all the time when she was younger trying to get her to like it or anything like that. She very obviously chose it though...


Next, give her your iPhone or iPad with Mickey Mouse playing (along with the blanket) and she's a happy girl.



The last thing on her list is books. Specifically, this BooBah book. She lets me read this one over and over to her and thinks it's funny. I, on the other hand, do not understand BooBah at all. I think this is why it is no longer on television...

Here's a video of Anna Kate seeing herself in the video camera. She never gets tired of seeing the baby in the mirror or camera.



Finally, here's the moment we've all been waiting for - Anna Kate says "Ma-Ma"!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment