Pages - Menu

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Anna Kate - 11 Months

Anna Kate will be 11 months old this week! She is continuing to grow and learn each day.

There are so many things I think of to add to the monthly posts, but when I sit down to write, I have trouble remembering...

Here's a short list of accomplishments for the month:


  • taking 1-2 steps at a time
  • playing chase when crawling
  • making faces - please see video below
  • saying "hi" or "hey"
  • trying really hard to say "swing", "bath", "Jonas", "bite" and lots more
  • playing games on the iPhone or iPad
  • blowing kisses - taught by Grandma! 


As I mentioned last month, Anna Kate really likes to look at herself in the mirror. When Jon or I carry her into the bathroom to "see the baby", we usually make a face at her where we open our mouth really wide and smile - just being silly. Well, Anna Kate has learned to make this face now, and we are really getting a kick out of it! I originally started to record her just playing the game on the phone, but when I talked to her towards the end, she did the face!!! She has another face that she does where she puckers her lips out really big - I haven't caught it in a picture yet :/


Photobucket