Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweetest Adoption Story

I have been stalking following the coolest adoption story I've read in a while for the past several weeks. I've known several families to adopt children from various places, but I've never gotten to actually feel like I was there through the entire process. I started reading Growing with Grace and suddenly the other blogs that I follow seemed a little less important. Some mornings I wake up and immediately check my phone for an update - I know a little obsessed, right!?!?  There's something so intriguing about the whole process of adopting though. I feel like I need to add that I AM NOT thinking about adoption even though there's a little piece of me that would like to...I know it would not work out for our family right now. Having a 9 month old has been tough lately!

The first time I saw a picture of the baby there was something about her that reminded me of Anna Kate. I don't know if it's the hair or the chubby little cheeks or what, but she's a cutie!

I just read the final post where the mom brings her baby home and found myself crying and laughing and filled with happiness for this family. I love how real this story is. Congratulations to the West family on the addition of a beautiful baby girl - Anna Gray! She has a pretty cool name too! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment