Pages - Menu

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cleanest Windows EVER!

Believe it or not I like to clean and I LOVE to have a clean house! If you've been to my house over the past 12-18 months, I can see where you might not believe it...

One of my favorite things to have clean in my home is the windows. Unfortunately, they seem to be the hardest to get clean (without streaks) and keep that way. So, on days like today when it's absolutely beautiful outside I get a little irritated that my windows are so dirty. I've stopped buying store cleaners because they just don't work or I just don't know how to use them...

Today my BFF Google lead me to the PERFECT window cleaner and I bet you already have it in your kitchen - CORN STARCH! I would have never in my life thought corn starch would clean glass - mirrors, windows, etc.

I tried it immediately, and it works like magic! Here's the recipe:

about 3 TBSP corn starch
about 3 cups warm water

Mix together and wipe on your windows with a lint free cloth. Follow with another lint free cloth to dry. You will not believe how your windows and mirrors look!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment