Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pork Tenderloin

One of my new favorite dishes is a pork tenderloin recipe that I just threw together on my own in a crunch. I thought I would share it with you. I rarely ever buy pork chops anymore because I like the tenderloin so much better! Here's the deal:


Buy a pork tenderloin and see if the butcher will slice it into 1" slices for you. Sometimes the grocery will have it already sliced up. I suppose you could slice it yourself if you needed to.

Marinade the meat in 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar and 1/8 cup olive oil for about 30 mins.

Heat up your griddle (or skillet)- about 350 is good. (If you don't have a griddle, how are you cooking chocolate chip pancakes in the mornings for your kids??!?!) Cook the meat for 5-7 minutes on the first side. Before you turn them over you will need some Grillmates Montreal Steak seasoning. Sprinkle it on top. Turn them over and cook for 5-7 more minutes. They are usually done by now, but you should check to be sure.

THAT IS ALL! I usually serve with mashed potatoes.

Everyone in my house likes these - even Caroline who prefers chicken nuggets to just about anything except chocolate.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment