Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 5, 2012

School Spirit Week - Nerds and Bobby Soxers


Here are my nerds!
This week is Spirit week at school and the girls are having a great time dressing up. I am made thankful for the school uniform during weeks like this. It has taken a good hours of our nights this week for the girls to choose what they are wearing!

Tuesday was pajama day and favorite sports team day. I didn't take pictures that day - it was the first day back to school from Winter break and we were doing well to get them out the door before 8! Wednesday was Nerd day and as you can see by the picture above they were perfect nerds! Please just pretend that their room is clean...we can't all be Martha Stewart - we actually live in our home!

 Today is 50s and 60s day. I'm pretty excited to share this next picture because the poodle skirt that Caroline is wearing was mine! My Nana Boyd - with the swings (I'll explain this one later)  - made it for me when I was about Caroline's age. It's pretty cool that I was able to keep it and she's actually getting to use it. It fits Gracie too, but she's more of a pedal pusher kind-of girl...


Tomorrow is school spirit day - AKA blue and gold day - The girls beg me every year to dye their hair blue and gold. I usually cave in and do it, but I am dreading it this time. I end up with glitter from one end of my house to the other because the "gold" spray is made with gold glitter. I do love that they have so much fun with it though! 


******Exercise update*****
I have now walked/ran for two days in a row! Small victories, right? I'm heading to the track again today. My energy level is up and I feel great. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment